2016 State of the Wine IndustryThursday, January 21, 2016
9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m. PT
I expect this will be one of the most interesting reports we've ever authored. I would like to invite you to join us live for a discussion of the report and wine business with our expert panel: Rob McMillan, EVP & founder of Silicon Valley Bank’s Wine Division, Paul Mabray, Chief Strategy Officer of VinTank, Amy Hoopes, Chief Marketing Officer/EVP Global Sales at Wente Family Estates and Jeff Bitter with Allied Grape Growers.
We will review the findings of the 2016 State of the Wine Industry Report, which is based on SVB’s in-depth survey of wine industry experts and insiders, third-party research and Rob’s unique perspective as a long-time member within the wine industry.
This presentation will include insights on:
- Changes in the market share of imported bulk and bottled wine
- Predictions of 2016 sales growth in the fine wine segment
- Winery financial performance
- Expected changed in U.S. per capita and total consumption
- Consumer demand changes
- Harvest yields and bulk inventories
- Prediced changes in the opportunities of domestic wine producing regions
- Bottle price changes
Please [register] for the videocast and receive a link to the replay and the complete 2016 Wine Industry Report after the live event.